Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it easy to add skill assessments even after a job listing has been published.
Adding a skill assessment to an already published job listing can be done in 4 easy steps:
- Start by clicking the MANAGE JOBS drop-down menu from the navigation bar.
- Then select the ALL JOBS option, so that you are redirected to the page that lists all your job listings.
- While in the All Jobs page, click on the ADD ASSESSMENT TO THIS JOB call to action link so that you can view the modal for opting in.
- Finally, depending on whether you have skills assessment credits (or not), the last step is described below:
- If you have Assessment Credits in your ATS:
- Click on the CONTINUE TO CATALOGUE call to action button. This action will redirect you to the Assessment Catalogue page for you to complete the process.
- While in the Assessment Catalogue page select the Assessment that suits the job requirements and then click on ADD ASSESSMENT to finish the process and add the assessment to the job listing.
- If you don't have Assessment Credits in your ATS,
- Click on the PROCEED TO CART call to action button. This action will redirect you to the Cart page for you to purchase the credits.
- While in the Cart page select the count of Assessment credits that fit in with your budget then click on CHECKOUT to finish the transaction.
- Once you have purchased the Assessment Credits, please repeat from Step (2) above.
Did You Know
Having the ability to add an assessment to a published listing, greatly reduces your recruitment time, because it cuts down on the lead time of creating a pool of applications.
Simply put, you now have the freedom to retrospectively assess the skills of candidates without necessarily inviting them to apply!
How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing. ...
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
BrighterMonday offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System. You ...
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from Job Seekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
The New Standard Job Product
How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? How do ...
Accessing Your Job Listings
On the Jobs Page, you should be able to see all the jobs which you have ever posted. The page is meant to give you the ability to search for jobs using the job title as a keyword without having to scroll page by page looking for former jobs that you ...