Attracting The Right Talent Through Employer Branding
By definition, Employer Branding refers to strategic activities which influence how both internal and external stakeholders perceive an organisation as an ideal employer. Through the BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System, you too can leverage employer branding and "paint" your organisation as the employer of choice.
The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System has an awesome tool that allows you to flawlessly achieve employer branding, that is the
Page. This feature allows you to have your very own landing page where you can describe your company and what it does, plus list all the jobs that you may be having.
Think of it by extension, your corporate website plus a careers page. Here's how you go about creating one:
- While logged in to your Applicant tracking system, a drop down menu will show up on clicking the Human-like Bust Icon (if you are using a computer, its is the button at the top extreme right corner), then click on Account Settings.
- Once you have clicked on the Account Settings option from the drop down menu, you will land on the Company Details page where you should enter accurate information about your company, as illustrated below:
- Finally click on the Company Page tab and once more, fill in all the required details, then save your edits as seen below:
- The last step is the admin's approval and voila, your company's page will brand you as among the top choice employers in Kenya.
Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below: Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master. To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles ...
Writing Better Job Requirements
In a recent internal survey, 50% of recruiters felt that not getting high quality candidates as the most crucial pain point. One step of addressing this issue is by communicating the right job requirements to the applicants. BrighterMonday has gone ...
The New & Revamped Best Match
(1) How do you get the best of active and passive talent? (2) How do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? (3) And lastly, how do you automate the shortlisting process while still maintaining 100% match? BrighterMonday has a solution that ...
The New Standard Job Product
How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? How do ...
Can I email my CV to BrighterMonday?
All jobs on our website are advertised by our employers and must be applied online using the "APPLY ONLINE” tab found below the Job description page or the right of the job description page. One cannot apply for a job by sending their CV to ...