How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing.
Adding custom questions can be done while posting a Standard or BestMatch Job listing.
Here is how to add a custom question(s) to a Standard or Best Match Job product:
To start off, login to your employer account (ATS) then click on the POST A JOB button as shown below
- On clicking the POST A JOB button, you will be provided with a job posting form, and from the left panel of the form, choose the listing of your choice which in this case would be either a Standard or Best Match listing.
- Fill in the job requirement details, check the "I want to add additional questions" button and then click "Add another question".
- The Standard Job type can allow 1 custom question, proceed and type in the question you would like the applicants to attempt while applying for the Job.
- The BestMatch Job type can allow up to 3 custom questions, proceed and type in the question(s) you would like the applicants to attempt while applying for the Job.
- PS: If you already have Standard or Best Match Job credits, the advert will be directly published, however, if you do not have, you will be redirected to the CART so as to purchase the Standard or Best Match Job credits.
- Once the job goes live, it will pass through the following stages:
- Awaiting Approval: At this stage, your job listing is being checked for quality compliance by the internal operations team, prior to being published for seekers to apply. The recommended duration is 1 working day.
- Job Application: Once the job has been published, allow ample time for the applicants to apply for the job.
Did You Know
Adding Custom question(s) to your listing will help get that crucial information from your applicants that was missed out by the assessment, CV and Cover letter.
At no extra cost, simply add Custom question(s) to your Standard or Bestmatch listing to interact more with your applicants.
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
BrighterMonday offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System. You ...
Answers to Questions That Employers Frequently Ask
EMPLOYER ACCOUNT QUESTIONS What is BrighterMonday? BrighterMonday was established in 2006 and is Kenya’s leading recruitment and HR services platform. We have over 800,000+ candidates and 30,000+ employers successfully using the platform to get ...
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from Job Seekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it easy to add skill assessments even after a job listing has been published. Adding a skill ...
The New Standard Job Product
How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? How do ...