1. While logged in to your BrighterMonday Employer Account, click on Jobs at the top menu to view all your jobs.
For jobs that you added an Assessment while posting, you will see an 'Assessment Active' tag on them.
2. From your list of jobs, click the Job Title of the particular job you want to view its applications.
3. You will then be directed to the Applications section of that job.
Within the Applications section, there are different tabs (sub-sections): Overview & Application Status Tabs - Candidates, Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable.
See the image below:
The Application Status tabs provide a systematic way of categorizing your applicants. Each of these tabs enables you to easily manage your recruitment workflow.
The Different Applications Tabs (Sub-Section)
Overview Tab: This tab shows a summary of your applications. We show you the total applications per day, Applications split into their various statuses, and the breakdown of candidates by their assessment scores (for jobs with an assessment). The image below, shows the Overview tab of a job:
Candidates Tab: This tab shows the list of recently received applications, that you are yet to view. When you view an application (e.g the Profile), the application automatically moves to the Viewed tab. The image below shows the default layout of the Candidates Tab:
Viewed Tab: This tab shows your recently Viewed applications.
In Review Tab: This tab shows the applications that you have marked with the status ‘In Review’. This status is useful when you have viewed a little information about a candidate and considered a potential shortlist, but would like to view it in more detail later, to be sure. It is also useful if someone else in your organization is doing the second-level shortlist; you can use the ‘In Review’ status as a form of first-level shortlist.
Shortlisted Tab: This tab shows the applications that you have marked with the status ‘Shortlisted’. E.g Those candidates you deem fit to progress to the interview stage.
Hired Tab: This tab shows the applicants that you have marked as ‘Hired’.
Not Suitable Tab: This tab shows the applications that you have marked as ‘Not Suitable’.
Did you Know?
- At the end of the recruitment cycle, the application status for any candidate should either be hired or rejected
- In the event you come across a candidate whose profile fits in with a role that you are currently not hiring for, then you can easily move them to a Candidates Filing System known as Candidate Pools.
- Each of the Status Tabs has a feature of Switching Page Layout which makes it convenient to adapt the screen elements to suit your preference