Performing Actions on Applications (Viewing Profiles/CVs, Changing Candidate Statuses, Emailing Candidates)
Within your BrighterMonday employer account, you can perform actions on candidates during shortlisting. These actions could either be single or batch actions, as explained below.
1. Singular Actions: These are actions that can be done on one candidate at a time. Some of these actions include:
- View Profile, Cover Letter, CV
- Download Profile & CV
- Download & View Candidate's Assessment Report (for jobs with an Assessment)
- Send Email to Candidate
- Change Candidate Status to Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable
- Add Candidate to a Candidate Pool
2. Batch Actions: These are actions that can be done on multiple candidates at a time. Some of these actions include:
- Download Profiles & CVs
- Email Candidates
- Change Candidates' Statuses to Viewed, In Review, Shortlisted, Hired, Not Suitable
- Add Candidates to a Candidate Pool
The image below illustrates some of the single and batch actions found in the ATS
Navigating to Applications (and the different Applications Tabs/Sub-Sections)
The Applications Status of the ATS provides a systematic way of categorizing applicants using Tabs (Overview & Candidate Status Tabs). Each of these tabs enables employers to easily manage their recruitment workflow while providing applicants an ...
Filtering and Sorting Applications
Filtering Applications The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking & Management System avails you with powerful filters that enable you to make your shortlisting process easy by narrowing down a list of applicants to a manageable size. In the default ...
Using The Candidate Pools Feature
Creating a candidate pool is similar to creating your very own highly categorized candidates database, structured in a folder-system format of (e.g. folder for accountants, sales execs, civil engineers.....etc) for your own future reference. You can ...
The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System
BrighterMonday provides direct employers and recruiters using our website, with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is a recruitment software that assists employers/recruiters to manage their recruiting and hiring process. With a click of a few ...
Communication Using The ATS Email Feature
BrighterMonday recognises that communications is crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality provided in the ATS. Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality: Start off ...