Posting A Job Without An Assessment
BrighterMonday offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System.
- You need a job credit to be able to post a job listing. Purchase a job credit by using this purchase procedure if you do not have any job credit.
- Click the Post a Job option from the top navigation menu, so that you can view the ‘Create a New Job’ form.
- Fill the job form with accurate and complete information.
- Once all the details are filled, you can either save as a draft or publish the job post.
- If published, your job listing will then go live on the website after a brief approval process.
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from Job Seekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it easy to add skill assessments even after a job listing has been published. Adding a skill ...
How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing. ...
The New Standard Job Product
How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? How do ...
Accessing Your Job Listings
On the Jobs Page, you should be able to see all the jobs which you have ever posted. The page is meant to give you the ability to search for jobs using the job title as a keyword without having to scroll page by page looking for former jobs that you ...