The New & Revamped Best Match
(1) How do you get the best of active and passive talent? (2) How do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? (3) And lastly, how do you automate the shortlisting process while still maintaining 100% match? BrighterMonday has a solution that answers all those 3 questions in the most efficient of ways.
We call that solution, Best Match and this articles shows you how it works.
Best Match squarely addresses most of your recruitment challenges without having to break your bank. This solution assures to deliver a shortlist of up to 10 passive and active candidates from our database who have tested for competency and meet 100% of your job requirements within 7 working days.
Here is how the new Best Match works:
- To start off, login to your employer account (ATS) then click on the POST A JOB button as shown below [screenshot to be added]
- On clicking the POST A JOB button, you will be provided a job posting form, and from the left panel of the form, BEST MATCH will by default be selected as your preferred product.
- Fill in the job requirement details and click on POST.
- PS: If you already have Best Match credits, the advert will be directly published, however, if you do not have, you will be redirected to the CART so as to purchase the BEST MATCH credits.
- Once the job goes live, it will pass through the following stages:
- Awaiting Approval: At this stage your job listing is being checked for quality compliance by the internal operations team, prior to being published for seekers to apply. The recommended duration is 1 working day. .
- Accepting Applications: At this stage your job listing starts receiving applications. The recommended duration for this stage is 7 working days.
- Application Closed-in Processing: At this stage your job listing will pause receiving applications, so that the shortlisting process commences. The recommended duration for this stage is 2 working days.
- Processed: At this stage you will receive an email notifying you that shortlisting has ended and you need to start reviewing the shortlist.
- Once the Matching algorithm has finished its process, you will receive an email notifying you to start reviewing the shortlisted applicants so as to invite your top choice of the best for an interview.
- BEST MATCH is a product that best delivers entry to mid level role, results might vary for senior level or highly specialised roles
- The BEST MATCH has a Matching Algorithm that will:
- Invite Passive Applicants to apply
- Test both Passive and Active Applicants (if you opted to add the complimentary assessment) and assign an assessment score for each candidate
- Match both Passive and Active Applicants with the job requirement which you had set and assign a matching score for each candidate
- Use a candidates Matching Score, Assessment Score, their CV, and Cover Letter to shortlist up to 10 Best Matching candidates within 7 working days
- As an employer I have the power to decline a candidate which the matching algorithm has shortlisted by clicking on the REQUEST REVIEW button provided for each candidate
Gaining Career Development Insights
BrighterMonday provides Job Seekers with Career Development Insights that enable you to discover your personal and career strengths, so you can identify growth potential and perform at your peak. Our insights come with the ability to request ...
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
BrighterMonday offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System. You ...
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from Job Seekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below: Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master. To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles ...
Applying To Job Adverts
Now that you have created your BrighterMonday profile and fully updated it, the next step will be to start applying for jobs. This articles explains how to best apply for jobs To apply for a job on BrighterMonday, simply follow the steps listed ...