The New Standard Job Product
- How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers?
- Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist?
- Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your shortlist?
- How do you solve (1), (2), and (3) above without “breaking the bank”?
BrighterMonday thought of all the difficulties you go through while trying to fill that vacant position, and provided the best solution that answers all the above questions in the most efficient of ways.
Introducing, the New STANDARD JOB PRODUCT
The Standard Job product has all the features of the Basic Job (ATS access et al) plus the extra features of having free assessments and the ability to get relevant candidates pre-screened with your job requirements on applying for your job.
The aim of this product is to ensure that Qualified & Tested Candidates are easily identified from a pool of hundreds of applicants received from the listings you publish.
The goal of creating the NEW Standard Job Product is to address your pain point of low quality of applicants and ease the sorting and filtering process for you
Here is how the New Standard Job product works:
- To start off, login to your employer account (ATS) then click on the POST A JOB button as shown below
- On clicking the POST A JOB button, you will be provided with a job posting form, and from the left panel of the form, choose Standard Job from the listing options.
- Fill in the job requirement details and click on POST.
- PS: If you already have Standard Job credits, the advert will be directly published, however, if you do not have, you will be redirected to the CART so as to purchase the Standard Job credits.
- Once the job goes live, it will pass through the following stages:
- Awaiting Approval: At this stage, your job listing is being checked for quality compliance by the internal operations team, prior to being published for seekers to apply. The recommended duration is 1 working day.
- Job Application: Once the job has been published, allow ample time for the applicants to apply for the job
- Candidate Screening: The standard Job screens and flags Qualified applicants for relevance in the ATS
STANDARD JOB is a product that best delivers entry to mid-level roles, results might vary for senior-level or highly specialised roles
The Standard Job has a Screening Algorithm that will:
1. Test applicants and assign an assessment score for each candidate
2. Screen Applicants with the job requirement which you had set and flag qualified applicants for relevance in the ATS
3. Use candidates matching Score, Assessment Score, CV, and Cover Letter to screen candidates.
The New & Revamped Best Match
(1) How do you get the best of active and passive talent? (2) How do you test for competency to refine your shortlist? (3) And lastly, how do you automate the shortlisting process while still maintaining 100% match? BrighterMonday has a solution that ...
How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing. ...
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
BrighterMonday offers employers the ability to post job adverts with or without an assessment. The process below shows the steps required to be taken for posting job adverts without attaching skills assessment via the Applicant Tracking System. You ...
Posting A Job With An Assessment
You decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from Job Seekers. You can sort through job seekers based on test scores they achieve. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it easy to add skill assessments even after a job listing has been published. Adding a skill ...