Communication Using The ATS Email Feature
recognises that communications is crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality
provided in the ATS.
Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality:
- Start off by selecting the ALL JOBS option from the MANAGE JOBS drop down menu item.
- Next, click on the job title to view job application details.
- Once you are on the Job Details page click on any applications tab of your choice to view candidates that you wish to communicate with.
- Then, click on the EMAIL link found in the applicant details, to show a modal will pop up requesting you to enter email of the recipient, subject and message of the email, plus where you would like responses to be received.
- Once done editing, hit SEND. All responses from applicants will be received in the email which you had specified as the 'reply to email' field.
- Finally, you can track all emails which you have sent to candidates by cling on the EMAILED link found in the applicants card as shown below.
- Once you click on the EMAILED link, a modal will pop up and if you scroll down you will see the last 5 emails which you had sent to that specific candidate.
Did You Know?
- You can send batch emails from the ATS by Selecting more than 1 applicant, then choosing the Email Candidates option from the Action Menu. Learn more about batch actions from this article.
- In addition you can also, sort applicants based on whether you have emailed them or not as seen below:
Using The Candidate Pools Feature
Creating a candidate pool is similar to creating your very own highly categorized candidates database, structured in a folder-system format of (e.g. folder for accountants, sales execs, civil engineers.....etc) for your own future reference. You can ...
Accessing The ATS Account Settings
To a certain degree, BrighterMonday gives you as the recruiter to control how the ATS works and also what you would like job seeker to know about your business. All these options are categorized in the account settings of your ATS. The account ...
Can I email my CV to BrighterMonday?
All jobs on our website are advertised by our employers and must be applied online using the "APPLY ONLINE” tab found below the Job description page or the right of the job description page. One cannot apply for a job by sending their CV to ...
Optimising Your Search While Using The Applicant Tracking System
One of the most crucial stages in the recruitment process, is shortlisting applicants. Having the right tools at this step can make your work more accurate and less laborious as a recruiter. Through optimised search engine based technology, you can ...
The BrighterMonday Applicant Tracking System
BrighterMonday provides direct employers and recruiters using our website, with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is a recruitment software that assists employers/recruiters to manage their recruiting and hiring process. With a click of a few ...